Have you produced or contributed to technical communication products that you think are worthy of awards, or would you like feedback on a project you are currently working on?
This year, the STC-SM chapter is teaming up with the STC West Michigan Shores (WMS) chapter to host the STC Regional Technical Communication Competition! Entries must qualify as technical communication in one of the following categories: informational, instructional, user support, or promotional material.
Why enter your work in this competition? Among other reasons, a technical communication competition provides a fantastic opportunity to:
- focus and develop your current portfolio of work
- receive constructive feedback and valuable insights from experienced technical communications professionals
- boost your confidence and pride in your individual or team accomplishments
- obtain recognition within the STC organization and greater community of technical communications professionals
- add an accolade to your résumé
The call for entries is now open! You do not need to be a member of STC to enter your work, and group entries are also welcome. For details on entry eligibility and fees, how to submit an entry, and more, see the STC Regional Technical Communication Competition page. The deadline for submissions is Friday, November 2, so don’t delay!