Actively Positioning Oneself for a Successful Interview
September 8, 2008
Allan Pizzurro, Contract Specialist
Please join us for our September program on Thursday the 18th! Al Pizzurro will share his knowledge about preparing for interviews and will discuss the different interview styles, common interview questions, and negotiation techniques.
- Date: Thursday, September 18
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Networking and food
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Presentation
- Place: 38777 W. Six Mile Road Suite 400, Room 409
Livonia, MI 48152
Parking is free and is available in front of the building.
- Price: $5 STC-SM members
$5 Students (members and non-members)
- Registration: Register and pay by using any of the following methods:
- E-mail: [email protected] and pay at the door (cash or check)
Mail: fill out and submit the registration form and send your registration with payment (cash or check) to:
Registration for November STC Program
Southfield, MI 48033
Conveniently located near the intersection of the I-275 Freeway and Six Mile Rd, only minutes from Oakland County, Detroit, and surrounding suburbs.