Join us on Tuesday, April 21, for the webinar “What every technical Communicator should know about content strategy,” presented by Guiseppe Getto.
Technical content is often the most valuable content we have at our disposal as technical communicators—and the most underutilized. It gets relegated to FAQ sections of our websites and off-site help documentation wikis. In this webinar, you’ll learn the secrets to leveraging your existing technical content into a robust content funnel that can help you attract, land, and retain consumers who are hungry for this type of information! You’ll also receive a ton of resources, including exclusive access to information from Guiseppe Getto’s new book, Content Strategy in Technical Communication.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What content strategy is and how it can help you be a better technical communicator
- Why technical content is essential for the customer journey
- What types of technical content consumers are most hungry for
- What channels you should be using to deliver your technical content right into the laps of prospective and returning customers
- We hope you will join us!
Guiseppe Getto is an Associate Professor of Technical and Professional Communication at East Carolina University and is President and Founder of Content Garden, Inc., a digital marketing and UX consulting firm. He consults with small businesses and nonprofits from a variety of industries who want to develop better content, better SEO, better writing, better websites, better user experiences, and better reach for their target consumers. He has taught at the college level for over fifteen years. During that time, he has also consulted and formed research and service-learning partnerships with many nonprofits and businesses, from technical writing firms to homeless shelters to startups. He is also a poet. His first book, Familiar History, is currently available from Finishing Line Press. Read more about him at: http://guiseppegetto.com.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Please register by Monday, April 20, so that we have time to send you the login information prior to the event.
- Students: free
- STC members*: $10
- Non-members: $20
* Honorary members for the evening: employees of the sponsoring organization and members of sister organizations (UXPA, CHI, and ASTD)